Was someone looking for a Stella?

1. For those of you who were still looking for Stellas, Barneys.com has Quilted Stellas in Black and Bordeaux for $1200. Beautiful, elegant, I've never seen it in person but there was a picture of Uma Thurman carrying it recently.
    Any comments?

2. I don't know what to think of the quilted Stella. I think I might not like it for myself because it would be too heavy, but love how it looks on other people!

3. I love the way it looks, but also heard it was very heavy.

4. Very pretty not sure if I could carry for long periods, like the regular stella.

5. I carried this stella for about a minute and then returned it. WAY TOO Heavy for me. maggie

6. Thanks for the heads up. I love that Bordeaux color, wish that would come in a Blake.

7. Sometimes you can find the quilted MP's in Bordeaux on eBay. They are so gorgeous, and maybe a more manageable size? I know they are heavier than the regular MP, but certainly not as heavy as that Stella would be!

8. :confused1: What is an MP? I'm extremely new to MJ.

9. Multipocket. Picture of Selena's large MP in Ferrari Red.

HPIM0204.jpg
  10. I'm sorry, should have been more clear! Yes, they have the smaller version of the multipocket, I believe it measures approximately 9" x 9", in the quilted version. It has a chain strap that is a little longer than the strap on the traditional multipocket. I will see if I can find a photo!

11. I see, that's a really cute bag. I'll have to keep on a lookout. I just got the Fall 06 black Sporty Tote that is beautiful... I'm just not sure if I LOVE it enough to keep it yet.

12. [​IMG]

I got this picture from Neiman Marcus.com. It looks just like this, though, except for the color. I've seen this bag in black, petrol, burgundy, and taupe on eBay.

13. Burgundy or black will be fabulous. I will have to check out eBay. Thanks