Was it a compliment?

He did flirt I guess. I never got flirted with in public school (I'm homeschooled) and now I can't even get a guy to glance my way so flirtation is not my strong suit.
Yea, I was homeschooled, too (all the way)! I never got "in" on the courting rituals that other homeschoolers had, so I can't help you approach in a way that's sensitive to his background/family. Good luck, though.

...mini golf is perfect......play like you're not too good. Don't overdo it though, just kind of miss some shots, and get frustrated. Hopefully, he'll mention it and either he'll offer to help you, or you can ask him to show you what he's talking about. If all goes well, he'll end up behind you, with his hands on yours, and his mouth right by your neck. After that, if he doesn't get the hint either he's super shy or he's not interested. Report back!!

ahhh yes. miniature golf. the game has brought together many a couple in my day. guys love it when young girls need their help.:love: I miss those feelings of butterflies in my stomach.
Good luck!

Definitely a compliment. I wouldn't worry that nobody flirts with you, it definitely doesn't mean men aren't atrracted to you... often they're just scared of rejection (cheesy I know) so it's easier to flirt with the loud types who they're more likely to get a favourable respose from. I think you should definitely be proactive!

I am just SO scared of him rejecting me. SO scared. 10 years is a long time to have wasted and I don't want that to happen. I don't wanna jump the gun and him not even like me like that.

Our first time going "out" was with a group. He brought his ex-girlfriend and a guy buddy and picked me up halfway (he lives a decent distance from me. ) and we met up with a bunch of people at the movies. My ex boyfriend included.

And theres where I think I may have really screwed up. I didn't sit with him. Him and Richard went to the mens room to do whatever guys do in there, powder their noses or whatnot, and I told Emily that I was gonna go and sit down and she said ok, that she'd wait for the guys. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID!? By the time they got inside the theatre it was dark and they sat on one end of the isle and I sat on the other in front of my ex absolutely miserable the entire movie. How could I do that?! What the hell is wrong with me? Is that turning him off? How in the world do I get Isaac to realize that I absolutely die without him!? Breathing is a chore when he's not sitting right next to me! PLEASE guys help me I'm hitting the stage of desperation and I don't know what to do!!!!

Oh yeah, just a tidbit, I did mini golf on my first date with the ex that was at the movies with me and Isaac. I really do suck at it, so if the opportunity ever arises for me to go mini golfing with Isaac, it won't be an act...I'll really need help. Knowing him he'd take me to one of his martial arts classes or drag me off on one of his film sets. (Not that I'd mind. Seeing him kick ass would be so hot and acting is sort of my THING....lol)

You know...this is kinda of juvenile, but then again, you guys are in high school...but, have you asked any of his friends what he thinks about you?

I mean, at this point, someone needs to grow a set and make the first move! Tell him you've been really wanting to see a certain movie, but didn't have anyone to go with, and you didn't want to go alone. That's an open invite for him to offer to take you. Something needs to get this rolling. I need some action here!!

Make sure you're flirting with him. When you're next to him, stand close. Brush up against him. When he's talking to you, look him in the eyes, smile, and laugh at his jokes. Lean towards him so you're showing interest (and a bit of cleavage). Touch his leg or arm when you're telling him a story.

....they sat on one end of the isle and I sat on the other....Is that turning him off? How in the world do I get Isaac to realize that I absolutely die without him!?

First of all never, NEVER give him the impression that you would die without him! Too much desperation - even though I know what you mean sweetie, I've been there, felt like that. But romancing someone is so much more sweeter and enjoyable when you don't make yourself too available for someone. I'm not talking about playing games, but simpy exhibiting some of your independence like you did at the movie theater. I GUARANTEE you that if he has feelings for you, he too was miserable through the whole film. Nothing attracts a man more than an independent woman who is confident in herself. If you become too much like a puppy dog around him giving him the impression that you would do his every will, he will lose respect for you sooner or later because you would be too easy, hence, potentially too clingy, posessive, etc. Just be cool, keep doing what you are doing and if the attraction is that strong, nature will take its course. Its like 2 magnets that can't help but eventually be drawn to each other.
If you want to do something subtle to grab his attention, bake him some cookies. Its very true, a way to a man's heart, is his stomach!

The next time you dance together, start at a comfortable distance and then gradually move closer, the whole time guaging his reaction.

And leave out the whole 'I would die without you' thing.

Ok ya'll 1) he's about toe graduate college, so he's not in HS and I'm 2 months from HS grad. Anyway.

2)we've never danced, probably won't.

Yeah, I do all that. When we're talking, we always stand next to each other and I always lean and laugh. Since this is church, after all I don't show TOO much clevage.

I don't know what to do.

Yeah, I know not to tell him I'd die without him, even though it's the truth and all....it's just hard not knowing. And I have no one to ask that will give me a solid answer.