was having a GREAT day now turned into a SH*TTY DAY!

1. seriously I don't know why I'm totally crying :crybaby: right now but I am (must be PMS).......so I posted that earlier I got my new chocolate carly and I was supposed to be getting a brown wallet to match.

888 told me they had over 50 of them left, I called my SA who faxed in the order for me cuz she said her comp showed there was only 4 left. I then call 888 back to find out exactly how many they had cuz my store said only 4 and I was told 62. I call my SA back to tell her and she looks again and shows 10. WTF?? So she places the order for me.

Well my SA called the 888 number this AM to get my order # and told me that it was gonna ship today and I should get it tomorrow. SO I get my carly today and realize I didn't get my PCE discount so that gets me thinking that maybe I didn't get it on the wallet either. SO I call 888 and no record of my order, I get put on hold for 15 mins the lady comes back on the phone then hangs up on me. I call back and speak to another person who tells me that it is on warehouse backorder cuz there aren't enough of them and they are supposedly trying to find them in stores to ship them out and that I WON'T BE GETTING IT. So I hang up with her and am very upset. I call back again and speak to another lady who tells me that yes it is in warehouse backorder but it shows that my order is due to be filled and should ship out tomorrow. So basically I am like WTF and have NO IDEA if I am getting it or not and have to wait till tomorrow to find out for sure since it's too late now (florida is 3 hrs ahead).

BTW, this is the 3rd time something like this has happened to me w/Coach. I ordered a gold carly once when there was supposedly tons of them only to be told that my order couldn't be fulfilled. Then I order a wallet and I get it and it's totally been used so I try to get another one only to be told it sold out. :cursing:

2. I really do hope it comes in tomorrow. It sounds like no one really knows whats going on. Hugs to you! :heart:

3. I have nothing to offer on the "how this happens" front... but *hugs* to you... that sounds infuriating! I hope you get your discount and order/shipments sorted out soon so you can be happy. :smile:

4. I am so sorry to hear you are having such grief with Coach! I hope your wallet is on it's way and they stop jerking you around. Sending hugs and chocolate! :flowers:

5. I had a similar experience with faxed orders when I was working at the outlet. I feel your pain. *bighug*

6. That sucks!! I hope everything works out in the end!!

7. You are not the only one! I never believe anything is "sold out" until I've called at least 5-6 different times to the 888# and talk to 5 different people. I got a "sold out" wallet this way! :p

8. I am so sorry that this is happening to you!

((Hugs)) that everything will work out!

I cannot tell you enough how much I love your new Carly!

9. ugh bad customer service really. i hope you get what you wanted though (with the PCE discount). keep us posted!

10. Aww I'm sorry! Hopefully everything gets worked out soon!

11. eekkk hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!!

12. Gosh, that sounds really frustrating. i hope everything works out for you with the discounts and the wallet. I hate getting 11 different answers!!! Keep us posted, sending positive discount & shipping thoughts your way!!

13. Sorry, hope you get your wallet.

14. Did you get your discount on the carly?

15. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience! I hope everything works out for you.