WARNING: Paris Hilton TMI

1. Eeeeewwwwwwwww!!!! :sick: :yucky: She's just gross. I don't understand why any guy would hook up with her. If I were a guy, I'd be scared!!!

2. Hot mess.

3. ^^ ha ha haaaaaa...

Sorry, that was harsh of me.

You know when you see something you really didn't want to see, your instinct is to show it to someone else so that they can feel what you are feeling? Yeah.

4. ^^ LOL it's like knowing your milk is spoiled and asking someone to "Taste this, this tastes bad"

God she's a trainwreck.

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Gross !!!

6. Winona, next time post a warning....yikes:sick: :sick:

7. I seriously dislike that person. She makes me ill and the fact that you see her everywhere is maddeningly gross. :sick:

8. second :sick:

9. i dont understand why a person would want to be portrayed to the public like that.

10. ah ewww . tampon!!

11. That's just plain nasty!

12. Yeah well neither does blood running down your leg, or tissues shoved up your danger zone. Gross.

13. it's just a tampon string :hrmm:
    we are just lucky we don't have pervs taking shots of our crotch, during that time.

14. For me it was more of the fact that she knew it was coming and didn't decide to put one in until blood was running down her leg (or so the story says) and everyone on the set said it smelled nasty. Plus I bet she likes the crotch shots LOL