warning! insults against lv bags inside! lol :(

Just because Paris Hilton rocks Louis Vuitton doesn’t mean that as soon you strap on that purse you begin climbing the upward later to high class or luxury. If you own a Louis Vuitton product you are fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower and probably have no idea why I'm saying these things.

Wow, how did this person manage to describe everything totally opposite of me?

I can't fake anything, don't believe anything, am far from being in debt, love my life, am anything but ignorant, love to be unique/different, am a leader, and know that whoever wrote that quote really needs to get a life instead of insulting people he/she doesn't know on the internet. :rolleyes:

Okay, according to the person who came up with this, LV lovers are ignorant. Where would that put them? Maybe he should do a spell and grammer check first!

"Look at that chick with the Louis Vuitton purse, she can't afford diapers for her kids, lives in a trailer, yet she always managers to consume the latest greatest Hollywood fasion. "

He's/She's really bright.

Lol i agree! I think he also said "later" but meant "ladder"! lol

If you own a Louis Vuitton product you are fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower and probably have no idea why I'm saying these things.

lol that is everything that i am not!
really!
people who make this are a bit..jealous???

My sisters used to complain to me for loving my LV bags. When I started letting them borrow them, funny how they quit complaining about them. My one sister is always the first to say that I have too many and yet she is the first to borrow them for a looooonnnngggg time. I think that people just would rather complain about what others like and have until they are in their shoes or carrying their bags!! :upsidedown:

lol this is funny. im not sure if this is right, but this is how i think of it.
they could basically say it about anything, like a eh.... chihuahua! just because paris hilton has it dusnt mean every single other person who owns a chihuahua for a high class status and all that rubbish. We purchase LV because we want its quality, design etc!!!

"If you own a Louis Vuitton product you are fake, gullible, in debt, are not happy with you life, ignorant, have no sense of individuality, are a follower.."

"fake"- ehh no im quite real *pinches self"

"gullible"- ehh gullible is when you beleive in EVERYTHING. We believe in the quality and design of it, that is why we buy it. not everything...

"in debt"- well everyone has been in or is debt.. all for different reasons..

"are not happy with your life" - Is everyone?? We all have ups and downs. We try our best to live our life in happieness, buying LV means we are'nt happy with your life. this person could've made the same point with a bar of chocolate. we buy a chocolate bar because we want to eat it lol nothing to do with ur freakin life!!! same with ur LV, you buy it because you want to wear it !

"sense of individuality" - we all have our sense of indiviuality.. personality, appearance etc. wearing LV is like wearing any piece of clothing.For example we all have simialar t-shirts we purchase. what do you want us to do? walk down a street naked to be ehh "individual" ???

a follower - what is this.... a religon???

And about the chick that lives in a trailer. what is the acutally probability of it in real life??? 1 in a million?

We work hard in our life to earn what??? well yes i know its money but what we are working for is happieness.And what kind of happieness is it if we cant buy and enjoy the things that YOU worked hard for? I feel ashame for people who think this way as they are less fortunate like us, as they do not know the true meaning of enjoyingment, happiness and LV. God bless them.