Warning! Fake apple green city on eBay!

1. That one was AWFUL! OMG Please stay away from this one ladies!

2. I just looked at that on eBay before I came here! It is definitely fake! If you see the sellers feedback - she bought this fake bag from someone else- it's right there in her feedback! It doesn't even look like the apple green!

3. :mad:...horrible fake...:sick:

4. :lol: :wacko: the seller is actually HOLDING the metal tag on!

5. I just e-mailed her letting her know it was disgusting and I was reporting her. Please do the same girls. You can hide you e-mail address when you do this.

6. Oh my... :lol::lol::lol:

7. Hahaha! Sad but hilarious.

8. EXCELLENT ranskimmie ... I was going to suggest that someone do that (I can't get into eBay from work)!!!

9. :lol: - thats a gross green!!! thanks for the heads up, Cristina

10. That's a great idea. You are the hero of the unsuspecting E-bayers!!

11. You should check her feedback.. she just bought this ugly bag for $300 from a seller who's not even registered anymore and now she's turning it around to make profit??:evil:

Please report her!!

12. LMAO :lol: :lol: I actually missed it the first time I glanced through because of other wrong things, but the holding metal tag on is the best LOL! I also quite like this: "Retails For: $1,600.00" :blink:

13. ick!

14. Suchhhhhhh an obvious fake... that can't be leather!!! and the metal tag :lol: Also, aren't the "1"s in the wrong font?