Warehouse Sample Sale-Chicago 9/29-9/30

1. Up to 80% Off: The Warehouse Sale's Designer Denim Sample Sale - 15,000 Square Feet of Shopping Space
    Holiday Inn: Chicago Mart Plaza
    350 W. Mart Center Dr.
    Saturday, September 29 - Sunday, September 30
    View your Invitation

For two days only, The Warehouse Sale, L.A.'s largest fashion sample sale event, will be in Chicago at the Holiday Inn - Chicago Mart Plaza . Don't miss your chance to buy high-end designer jeans for men and women at up to 80% off. Featuring brands such as True Religion, Antik Denim, Diesel and more.

StyleChicago.com viewers, enter for your chance to win a $50 gift certificate for this event, two lucky winners will be notified.

Shop dresses, tops, pants, skirts, hoodies, sweaters by 2 B Free, Antik, BCBG Max Azria, Junk Food, and more.

View your invitation, RSVP and see the list of designers
  2. bagachondriac, can you post a URL for more info? The links don't work for me. Have you been to one of these sales before? Any good?

Thank you kindly for the info. :smile:
    He-hee, okay never mind. I just saw the stylechicago.com. That works. Anyway, have you been to one of these events?
  3. Boy, floral_kitty...am I glad I didn't delete this newsletter. Hope this helps!

4. Hee-hee! Thank you! I'll have to decide if I think this one would be worth attending.