Wapity...please vote!

Wapity...please vote!

• Black MC Monogram

• White MC Monogram

• Monogram

Results are only viewable after voting.
Danica said:
monogram. I'm not entirely fond of the MC....anymore that is.

Why is that? I'm curious because I just read the thread about MC colors fading and chipping off. I do not want to buy a bag and see the paint come off a year later!

Man, I change my mind SO quickly...

IMO, since you have black bags, I think that the 33 colours on the black wapity would stand out better when matched with the black bags. The 33 colours would "pop out" a bit more.

I voted for the Mono, because I think it's more practical and timeless, but I love them all too. I bought the black MC one because I didn't own anything in that pattern. I want the mono too now though.

likeafeather77 said:
Why is that? I'm curious because I just read the thread about MC colors fading and chipping off. I do not want to buy a bag and see the paint come off a year later!

Man, I change my mind SO quickly...

just to give an idea of how "quickly" the MC print chips off.. i've had my MC cellphone strap for almost 2 years.. maybe more, and only one fleur has even come close to chipping, the rest are all perfect. and the patina is GORGEOUS. :biggrin:

Chaneller said:
PS. Does the coloured logos on the MC rub off easily? :amazed:

I answered this a few posts up, but I'll do it again.. it shouldn't but if it does, it takes a while. I've had my cellphone strap for about 2 years or so, and only one fleur has even shown signs of chipping off..

frozen7313 said:
I answered this a few posts up, but I'll do it again.. it shouldn't but if it does, it takes a while. I've had my cellphone strap for about 2 years or so, and only one fleur has even shown signs of chipping off..

Oops sorry, didn't notice your post before. :shame:

Some ppl say the coloured logos rub off more easily from the white Multicolore. Wonder if that's true since I haven't had that problem with my white Multicolore items. :weird:

Hmm..I'd have to say it'd be between the white MC and regular Mono. I think bc its such a small piece, you could definitely go with something as cute as the MC print. But mono is classic & forever. GLUCK!