Wapity in...

1. Ok, after debating for a while WHICH Wapity to get, I decided to go with Mono. It is timeless and classic and I won't have to worry about colors fading and paint chipping off (EVEN THOUGH I do love MC Wapitys...they're so precious!!! I'm sure I'll get them eventually, too!).

So, check out the pictures! As you can see it is THE perfect size for my MP3 player! Yay! I am so excited! It is going with me everywhere!!!!!

Thanks to all who voted in my other thread. You helped me make my decision!!!!
  2. So Cute! Enjoy.
  3. Yay for your new wapity! It's so cute :nuts:
  4. Congrats! It's so cute and fits your MP3 player perfectly!
  5. Outstanding! I have the black MC and so far it's in impeccable shape. You'll soon find that you'll have so many reasons to carry it around. I've carried mine to the grocery store, dinner, church etc and it's perfect!!!
  6. great purchase :smile: Enjoy!
  7. So cute!!! Enjoy!!!
  8. cool! your thread in fact made me insecure about which to choose. but I still think I'd also go for mono. Just wondering if the German I.D. card would fit in. If it won't, I'm not sure if it's worth the money...
  9. Congrats on your wapity! It looks nice
  10. Congrats! The Wapity looks gorgeous in the mono :nuts:
  11. congratz!! looks cutee makes me want one too
  12. Congrats! I'm going to have to get one of these soon because they're so darn cute:love: !
  13. Love! Want! :lol::biggrin:
  14. Very cute, can't go wrong with the classic monogram ~! ;)