Wapity help, sil vous plait.

1. hey gang..it's been awhile :rolleyes: but i am posting in need of some wapity help. I must get something in th MC line, but something inexpensive..i love the idea of the wapity so I figured, let us kill two birds with one stone. Here is the problem, after reading posts, it seems 95% of you who have the wapity commented on how much more it held than expected...I would want to carry my celly,lipgloss, cards and keys..no problemo there;however, i am super concerned that my cell phone won't fit in there.I have been trying to figure this out and maybe others can give a helping hand...my phone is the LG vx6100.. the body of the phone it's self is about the size of a pack of cigarettes but the stupid antenna stub is a little less than an inch...I wish I could cut that damn thing off and than without a doubt the cell would fit! :lol: Thanks for the help!

2. The dimentions of the wapity are on the vuitton site, give your phone a measure and see if it's possible. Maybe a pochette would give you more room?

3. Cigarettes in a Wapity I'm unsure how they fit, without the phone that amount of items would call for serious purse rearranging hockey. Also, the lipgloss would have to be the size of a Chapstick, not a wand-type container. Hearing the description of your phone maybe your title should read sil vous plate. I think the plate might be a better option.

4. I can't find a ruler so I really can't measure it ...I wouldn't actually put cigarettes in the wapity, but I read one other poster ( i forgot who) say she could fit a pack in it...the lipgloss are mini juicy tubes..so that would be fine. It's too bad I don't have a store near me..anyhow..more help please.. :smile:

5. Would a pocket agenda fit in a wapity? I hadn't even considered the plate. I'll go do some research :p.

6. My phone is the same size as the LG and it fits in the Wapity with room to spare.

7. yay! thank you so much...is that including the inch antenna?

8. Antenna and all.
    The dimensions of your phone are 3.5 x 1.9 x 0.9
    Mine is 3.35 x 1.85 x 1

9. you rock :flowers:

10. I have the same problem - the body of my cell fits but the antenna stub is a tiny bit too long. I can force it but don't wanna stretch the canvas.........so what I do it unscrew the antenna and put the antenna in the side pocket and put on cell in the main compartment.The cell still works without the antenna and if I need to make a long call I just screw the antenna back in. I've done this several times with no problem.

I :heart: :heart: my wapity!! When I get my next cell I will definitely get smaller to avoid this issue.

11. it is so funny you mention this idea..i actually just unscrewed the antenna and viola..much shorter..i was wondering how wierd i would look if i pulled out a descrewed antenna haha..ahh what we do for the sake of wapitys...do you think that would harm the phone in anyway?