Wapity Case

kimoy lo

Jun 14, 2006
omg help i want the Wapity Case and i cant decide between the white multicolore canvas or the classic monogram canvas my speedy and papillio are monogram canvas ive always steered away from multicolore bc its so bold but something has always drawn me to it im going for a mature look im 22 and not sure help ladies !!:love:

i have both, and i get a lot of use out of them

the Monogram one is more classic, and it goes with everything. the Multicolore one is absolutely adorable, and great for summer (although i know i'll be using it all year round!).

here's how they look side by side

23115-new-additions-to-my-louis-vuitton-family-wapity.jpg

definitly a damier wapity would be so mature and classic looking im definitly leaning toward the monogram discussing with hubby and he cant understand why i wouldnt want a big lv

kimoy lo said:
omg help i want the Wapity Case and i cant decide between the white multicolore canvas or the classic monogram canvas my speedy and papillio are monogram canvas ive always steered away from multicolore bc its so bold but something has always drawn me to it im going for a mature look im 22 and not sure help ladies !!:love:

I'm stuck on this too! LOL! I love them both, and want one for a digi camera case and can't justify getting all 3, because I LOVE the MC black too :love: :love:

I am almost 45:sick: so I am so over the mature thing-personally, I dont see why you cant mix the MC with the mono-I plan on getting the wapity in white MC and I currently am bidding on a black MC bergamot, which I will carry in my classic mono Speedy...I think it is perfectly fine to mix and match and the MC is just fun!