Wanting Pics or Descriptions

1. Hi all,

Some of the newer (and older) bags have a design feature that I'd like a pic or description of. They're normally satchels with a fuller bottom, but on the top/sides you can open them or keep them closed.

If this done with a snap of some sort or a grommet with some sort of drawstring? Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks!

2. Do you mean the kind with the snaps on the sides? I am having a hard time imagining what you are looking for.

3. They could very well be snaps. I just remember seeing it before and then I started thinking about it and couldn't remember details. It's just sort of driving me crazy lol.

4. its done with a snap, like on the business totes

5. Do you mean like this?

2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG
  6. Which bag is that?
    Im a sucker for pink bags, and with the side snap thing, :drool: I would love to own a bag like that. :biggrin:

7. Hmm..I don't remember the name of it, but I got it about 2 years ago for my 19th birthday.

Maybe the extra photos I attached will help you figure out what it is?

I haven't used this bag in like a year and a half...:confused1: I guess because some of the suede at the bottom is a bit dirty, but I have tried various ways of cleaning it. It is a cute purse though, I should probably start using it more often. :smile:

8.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG
  8. I have always been a fan of pink, and ever since I let the pink optic bag at the outlet get outta my clutches, I have been making a list of EVERY single pink bag I see now.

Its an adorable bag, dont let it go to waste! Use it! And plus, Coach never goes out of style, no matter how old the style. ;D hehe

Could ya tell me the style number thats on the inside? :smile:

9. YES! Thank you! Do the snaps go all the way through the lining or are they underneath? I was thinking that if it it was done with snaps, how the heck did they make it pretty? LOL

10. LOL, I know what you mean...once you start with one specific colored bag, it becomes difficult to stop the obsession! I hope this is the correct number, G04M-6830 :smile:

I've seen matching wallets with the suede/leather to match it perfectly on eBay. :drool:

11. Nope, they don't go through the lining in the inside at all (see photos) :smile:

10.JPG 9.JPG

12. Ohhhh, the blue is pretty!!!!

I've only see the larger wallets on eBay recently, but as soon as a smaller one pops up I will def. look into it ;)