Wanted: Your LV Wallet Suggestions

keesh70

Feb 1, 2007
Hi there,
I'm new to this board. I have a LH that I purchased back in August while in Barcelona and now I'm looking for a wallet. Any suggestions? I'm not particular on any type of LV collection (Groom vs. Epi vs. Damier vs. Mono). I just want a good wallet since I only plan on spending the money once. (LOL) Plus I want to be prepared when I go to my local LV store here in Ohio. There's nothing worse than walking in with no clue and spending more money than you should have. (LOL)

Thanks! :smile:

I have the vernis zippy wallet and I :heart: it....best wallet I've ever had. Not to mention that it's so cute!! I have the framboise color and it looks great in my mono bags and also the Damier!! :yes:

Have fun!

Is there any sort of special cleaning you need to do with the epi or vernis? also, does it have a lot of credit card slots? I'm looking for 9, 10 or 12 slots. If the zippy epi or vernis doesn't have that many slots, does it have a pocket inside? Like for receipts or extra cards.

I have the pochette wallet. I love it because it fits the bills longwise, and change, and cc's and then two other pockets for other stuff! Here's a pic:

100_0158.jpg