Wanted to share my collection...

1. I just joined here this week....and I love this forum! Love all the knowledgable people on here!

Wanted to share my collection...finally hunted them all down and laid them out.

yeah...just a slight addiction. The all green E/W signature duffle started it all...that was my first "designer" bag...I got it either 26 or 27. so 2 or 3 years ago...yes, late bloomer here. So I'm making up for lost time.

The whole shebang

[​IMG]

Wristlets and skinnies

[​IMG]

and the little accessories

[​IMG]

And Lord help me...I'm gonna check out the outlet in Clinton, CT tomorrow! LOL!

Thanks for letting me share!

2. Gorgeous collection! I can't decide what I like best, because it's all great! :yahoo: Thanks for sharing!

3. Gorgeous collection! Just to let you know, there is a thread just to show off your Coach collection! :yes:

4. oh i'm so sorry! I'll find it then this can be deleted!

sorry!

5. Wow that green/khaki tote has me drooling!!

6. I noticed you have more green than anyone else I've seen. Beautiful hamptons green tote!

7. Great collection! I love them all!

8. Nice collection!

9. Welcome! Your coaches are gorgeous!

10. very nice!

11. Love your collection! I have the same khaki/gold swingpack and I love it.

I especially like your green/khaki gallery tote (?).

Welcome to tPF!

12. Oh, very nice collection! If you're a late bloomer than I'm way over the hill! I started at 40! LOL! My favorite is the green on green signature bag on the right side of the screen! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

13. O M G

where&when did you get that mini skinny in orange? was it at an actual coach store or via eBay?

i want that one so bad!!!

-__________- coach needs to come out with more fun colors. i want orange. yellow. pink. green. blue...................

beautiful collection!

14. Welcome to TPF.
    Great collection.

15. thanks for sharing! cute swing pack