Wanted to share a pic of My mom's LV coin purse

1. This is a coin purse my mom used all the time. She had if for many many years. She used to put money in it for my son and tell him it was from my dad in heaven. When she passed away in November of 2006 she left in in her room on her dresser (she lived with me) and I would put money in it and tell my son it was from her. My 8 year old son recently passed away (january 6th this year) and now I keep it in my purse to remind me of them both. :heart:I just wanted to share.

2. *hugs* thats a beautiful thing to share thank you x
  3. Thank you for sharing xoxo
  4. beautiful - thanks for sharing.
  5. OMG thanks for sharing that lovely story and I am so sorry about your loss!! My heart goes out to you and your family.
  6. Sorry for all your losses & thanks for sharing that story. (((hugs)))
  7. Thank you for sharing you story...it's a lovely coin purse, and has such sentimental value.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I know he's in heaven smiling down on you. *big hugs*
  8. Thank you all for your kind words. I have a big sentimental attachment to LV and I just wanted to share one of my reasons for loving it so much. I miss my son and mom beyond words can express but my 4 year old keeps me focused. I know this is an LV forum so I won't go beyond saying that and get off topic. :crybaby:

Thanks again.

9. {{{Hugs}}} I am so sorry for your loss! I can't possibly know you are feeling, but my heart and prayers go out to you and your family! Thank you for sharing this story ... makes me realize even more how precious life is!:flowers:
  10. Wow, your post really touched me. Thank you for sharing and I'm sorry for your loss. :heart: Life is very special and I know they're both smiling down on you. That coin purse of yours is very special.
  11. oh my goodness, what hell you have been through!!!! my mother passed when I was 12.. Stay strong!!!! and keep the LV alive....why dont you treat youorself to a new peice??

12. Hubby bought me a Palermo GM. He knows what LV means to me.:heart:

My son's website is in my signature if you want to read about it. Thanks for your kind words.
  13. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! :sad: That coin purse is beautiful .
  14. I'm so sorry for your loss... please stay strong....
  15. Adrianna, your son is absolutely precious, he looks like an Angel.:heart:
    I just want to know that my heart goes out to you and your family for your recent losses and I know that this is a difficult time for you.

thank you for sharing your story and cherish the beautiful Lv coin purse