WANTED: Photos of the RED/GER. XL SATCHEL. Does any one have this?

Here I am :sweatdrop: calling coach right now to see how many they have in the RED.
You are too funny my little enabler :nogood: I will elt you know what they say in a minute. I tell ya my DH and Dad better watch out for me today :hysteric: :roflmfao:
LOL.. what are you waiting for nutz? haha.. i'm just messing w/ya! no i wouldn't lie... the bag is just too pretty not to brag about! lol... :love: well i hope you consider... :smile:

nutz... if you place your items in your bag, there is no collapsing or sagging of the purse, it keeps its shape. it does have two compartments... i was thinking one side will be for my wallet and important stuff, while the other side will be used for my ipod, makeup, etc... the bag isn't heavy unless you put a lot of crap in your bag! which i won't do, but i'm still going to use up most of the space! LOL, it keeps its shape even when the bag is empty (if you refer to my pictures, that is the bag WITHOUT anything in it!!, it still looks like its full, its so perfect! :drool:

HOLY MOLY, I called Coach and there is only 62 left WOW!! Now if I sell my Coach Tie Dye I may miss out on this any ways... STUCK between a rock and hard spot for sure.