Wanted: an online site for jewelry of India

1. Ok...I don't mean Indian jewelry like silver and turquoise...I mean from India.

I would like it to be a company stateside that sells it and not purchasing from India. It would also be great if you have purchased from them and can give me some feedback.

Thank you for your help!

2. It doesn't just have Indian jewelery (as opposed to Native American)
    but
    www.novica.com might be a place to look..

3. I bought a ring from a Californa company a year ago that works with craftpeople in India. Gosh, I can't remember their name...I will have to research it a little. They were mentioned in In Style or People...They were great to deal with and the ring was amazing - great price, too. I will have to search for it on my other computer and get back to you.

4. I found it!! Here is a link to the home page:

http://www.tajtaj.com/index.html

They really do have some beautiful stuff. I have the ring called "Osian" and I also had a pair of earrings, which I lost. I don't know if this is what you were looking for, but hope it helps!

5. Thank you so much for working so hard for me glily...I am going to look right now.

pejcharat...thank you for novica...I love that site!

6. main fams from india, and as a result so is the basis of my fine jewelry. i have a range from styles so if you wanted information jewelry wise just ask, and i'll ask a relative for their dealers for you, just give me some time because its one of those things where i need to ask them in person, or else they'll always be like yeah i'll call you later for the dets so if you have any questions on gold with ruby, emerald and diamond or other fine gems PM away!

7. Goodbye

8. What is the difference buying from the U.S. instead of India? I'm curious.

9. I can't speak for Kellybag, but for me it would be (1) the hassle of dealing with customs and (2) the uncertainties of international postal or delivery services.

Also, if there's ever a dispute, with a US firm you can be assured that your transaction will be covered under US laws, rather than a muddier international jurisdiction.

10. Karim Jewelers in Beverly Hills CA. Beautiful handmade pieces. Not an online site...but worth looking into.

11. Hello i'm a spammer

12. I love buying from the U.S. and I don't necessarily want to order outside the U.S. I was just looking for a company stateside that is online who specializes in jewelry of India. This style of jewelry is much different than most U.S. dealers/stores. I just wondered if anyone knew of a website etc.

EMNH...if I ever get on the West Coast I will look into this Jeweler.