Want to see a pretty Gucci?

1. I had such a hard time finding the black with red/green I REALLY wanted, finally snagged one on Bluefly with a code and it came today.

The hardware looks silver in my pics but is gunmetal - a nice touch. I love the way the trim is dimensional. It has a little lock and pendant on a chain. A nice big bag too, lovin' it. :love:

It joins my chocolate Guccissima horsebit and Mandarin/GG brown Gucci bags and a few vintage ones too.

2. That is a beautiful bag!! I got the beige one from Bluefly a few months ago. I've been watching Bluefly and the bag has popped in and out from time to time. It's a great deal with the coupon and rebates. Congrats.

3. Gorgeous bag! Congrats! I contemplated getting that bag too from bluefly!

4. oh i love it!

5. Beautiful bag:love: ... it's not fair, bluefly discount codes only apply to US residents! Besides missing all the good bags, I can't even qualify for the discount! Congrats on your find!

6. That's such a classy looking bag!!! Congrats!!!

7. So nice! I much prefer the black on black logo to the beige/ brown; it just seems so much more classy, as in less LOOK-AT-ME! I OWN A GUCCI! Very refined.

8. Very Cute!

9. really pretty!

10. that's beautiful! and i love the charms

11. :amuse: REALLY nice!

12. drool...love it!

13. I loves it!!! Gucci is so divine!

14. Beautiful! :love:

15. my mom has this bag, it's gorgeous!