Want to buy a Damier!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Omg...I can't decide. There seems to be many asking for opinions on which Damier bag to buy...and I'm now one of them here :smile: I didn't list the speedys or the papillon because they're more common, and because they're too big for me (I carry VERY little with me. The pochette holds all the stuff that I want to carry...minus my iPod mini and the occasional compact or the PDA that I take with me).

Edit: Sorry, I wanted to add a poll but my internet connection timed out so now it says I can't any more.

I have three choices in mind:

1) RIBERA MINI
2) BRERA
3) SARRIA MINI

There is the Ravello GM and PM Here is a pic of the GM. It a slightly oversized pochette. It's $975 via eluxury.
p10989334_ph_hero.jpg

helenNZ said:
:graucho: you know the Speedy 25 Damier is SO cute!!!! :nuts:

:lol: I knew someone would do that!

Yes I'm looking for a smaller bag in the Damier line. The only big bag that I carry is a big, champagne coloured purse bought from a shoe store that cost me $49.99 to work. Most of the time I use relatively small purses.

I'm looking for one that will carry my porte monnaie, cell phone, cles, a slim camera, credit card holder, and lip gloss. That's all, really.

yeah it depends on what you are looking for. the damier ribera mini is nice but tiny though. i recommed the ribera mm, it is so nice and can store quite a bit of things!

karman said:
:lol: I knew someone would do that!

Yes I'm looking for a smaller bag in the Damier line. The only big bag that I carry is a big, champagne coloured purse bought from a shoe store that cost me $49.99 to work. Most of the time I use relatively small purses.

I'm looking for one that will carry my porte monnaie, cell phone, cles, a slim camera, credit card holder, and lip gloss. That's all, really.

:roflmfao: hehehe, i'm always trying to pitch a Speedy 25 Damier - even though i dont have one!!!! HAHAHA!!! :lol:
0o00o the Ribera mini - the small one is SO cute too!!!! if you check out the DAMIER club in the CLUBHOUSE thread you'll find one - Irissy has one... and i'm sure she has posted a pic!!!
all the best for your quest!!!! :wlae:

OMG not the Ribera mini please... I think you might find it hard to believe but that is the most common damier ever. I bought that bag when it first came out, half a year later EVERYONE has it! and everywhere I go I see it. I was so mad and angry and I hated the bag so much I sold it ! Anyhow, as often as you think the Speedy and Pap. are I think I've seem them around less.

I live in a city where LV is not widely available (and I can't order via eLuxury because I live in Canada). So I'll have to buy on eBay. It took my friend's Damier geant messenger bag over a year to get here...so there's no way I'm going to the LV counter!

I think I'll decide between the Ribera mini and the Ravello PM!