Want to add a cervo loop in Barolo but ...

Finally got the time to take some pictures of my new favorite.

J, I compared the dimensions of the Cervo Loop and the Cervo baseball hobo. To my surprise, the baseball hobo is taller and wider (length wise). I have the impression that the Cervo Loop hobo is more generous sizewise but the dimensions threw me off. I really love my Atlantic Cervo. The open top allows easy access and it drapes wonderfully too. I never thought it too big on me. Online pics did depict the Cervo Loop hobo as one super large bag though. Will you say that the Cervo Loop truly is smaller than the baseball?

J, I compared the dimensions of the Cervo Loop and the Cervo baseball hobo. To my surprise, the baseball hobo is taller and wider (length wise). I have the impression that the Cervo Loop hobo is more generous sizewise but the dimensions threw me off. I really love my Atlantic Cervo. The open top allows easy access and it drapes wonderfully too. I never thought it too big on me. Online pics did depict the Cervo Loop hobo as one super large bag though. Will you say that the Cervo Loop truly is smaller than the baseball?

The dimensions (numbers) can be deceiving :smile: The Loop is less restrictive than the Baseball so I would say the Loop can hold more. I mean, you can stuff your Baseball full but then it will bulge while the Loop will drape even with a lot of stuff in there. Just bear in mind the photo of the Loop on the model on the BV website is (fully) stuffed with paper.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
The dimensions (numbers) can be deceiving

It wears smaller than the Baseball.

Thank you ladies for sharing your experience. It really helps, as again this Cervo is not available in my country. I had been scouring the forum for inputs on this bag. The fact that it wears smaller is very appealing. I might be taking another Cervo leap of faith. [emoji16]

Reactions: ksuromax
Let me know if you need pictures.
Grateful thanks! I've been looking at both yours and DutchGirl's pictures.

I do love how Barolo looks in Cervo. It just had so much depth to it. The consideration is that I also have a soft spot for crossbody bags so I admit I am attracted to the Cervo Barolo crossbody too. It is a question of size and comfort. I know the Cervo Loop will work well, after hearing inputs from both yourself and G. I try to carry water, snacks and a scarf at most times so I do wonder whether the crossbody will be heavy and whether the strap digs. I'm a little more careful now, after my experience with the Pillow, in which I had to rehome.