Want this bag!!

1. Ever since I saw LC's Chanel bag in "the hills", I want one. I doubt I can get one in my country..even if I find one, it's gonna cost a bomb!

My only solution is getting one on eBay or online shopping. Anyone can help me??? :crybaby:

I've been thinking about this for a week now!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!:sos:

2. 0o0o I've only seen pics of LC's bag - I havent seen the episode when she got it - but I reckon its a beautiful bag for sure!!!

Maybe you can give Neiman Marcus a call or a CHANEL store close to you to see if they can ship out to you... GOOD LUCK!!!

3. Yup I know. But due to conversion rates in my country, a Chanel can cost me like 4,000 and above. Imagine telling my dad that I want to buy something that expensive...doubt he'll smile about that :sad:

Plus, there's no Neiman M. in my country. Sucks bigtime!

Here's a pic of it.

chanelclassicleatherhandbag.JPG
  4. Is there any CHANEL stores near you??? I live in New Zealand and the closest CHANEL to me is in Australia - I've emailed them a couple of times and they said that they're willing to ship to me... You should try and find a CHANEL store that is willing to do that for ya!!! :biggrin:

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BAG!!!

5. Yup there's one. The only one if I'm not mistaken. I'll try that first...

thought of getting a friend in overseas to buy it for me; but she declined to help *pouts*

Yeah, I'm in love with that bag!

6. Try Saks Fifth Avenue to ship it to you.
    I'm going to PM you the info.

7. I'm pretty sure my SA at NM will ship to you as well.

8. Thanks all. I'm trying to get someone from my country's Chanel boutique first. *keeping my fingers crossed*

9. I tried the online chat over at Saks.com

They don't ship to my country. *someone pls just shoot me* :sad:

10. That bag is so yummy!

11. My point exactly. Trying to search online for it..no fakes though

12. i saw a beige medallion tote in Chanel Sydney, Australia last week.

13. I guess its cheaper to get one off eBay. *pouts*