Want new Jo Malone perfume for winter..

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I wanted to get some new Jo Malone perfume for the winter months. So I thought I would try the new one White Jasmine and Mint and also the Pomeragrant Noir.
Has anyone tried these and what do you think????? I love her stuff but feel the orange blossom and lime blossom are a spring & summer fragrance.

I'm not a huge fan of pomegranate noir, but i bought a small bottle of blue agava and cacao to wear for winter and i LOVE it as a winter fragrance. it has the most delicious chocolate undertones, i get tons of compliments.

Mmmm...I love to wear sunny, springy fragrances as the days get darker since it keeps me in a sunny mood!! Lol! I adore Orange Blossom and think you could wear it year round.

I get so many compliments when I wear the Orange Blossom or Lime Blossom. I just thought it might be fun to try something different for winter. I got the Roses Roses body lotion and like it but don't know if I would love the perfume. She has too many fragrances to choose from. I am still waiting for more samples from my friend. I do love her face products and eye cream. I have been using them for about 2 months and my skin looks great.