Want a Speedy 30, Help!!

1. Hello everyone,

After looking through a bunch of the threads on this website I suddenly became a huge purse addict. I really love the Speedy 30 and have been having dreams about owning one. I want to make this dream come true! So I was looking through eBay and found really great deals on their LV bags, but I also know that a lot of the bags posted on there aren't "authentic" like they say it is. So please, if you happen to come across a REAL LV Speedy 30 (at a good/ decent price) on eBay one day, help me out and let me know. I'd love you forever! :biggrin:

2. don't worry ma'am. we're on the case....

3. This is what is so great about this forum!!
    Just go under the general purse forum section, then there is a section called "authenticate this!", start a thread and post the eBay auction link you are considering.
    We have some excellent LV experts here and they have helped me at least twice. I always seek a second opinion with ebay products whether it be Gucci, LV or Balenciaga. If it is a my poupette seller, I think they are legit, but correct me if I'm wrong.

4. You might want to post a want to buy notice in the marketplace if you can, you never know!

5. Hope you find the perfect Speedy for yourself!

6. I love to vicariously shop through others! Saves me $$$$! Hope you find your perfect 30!

7. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!