Want a chuckle? Check out this seller!

1. oh wow - i would've expected more listings than just 11 though!
  2. :lol::lol::lol: This reminds me of that scene with the burning BMW in "Waiting to Exhale"...only it sounds like this guy is actually still with his wife...but maybe not after she realizes that he sold her stuff on eBay...:lol::lol::lol:
  3. Too funny LOL!
  4. Hahaha, that is funny. Love that part about piercing his eardrums with her stilletos :lol: Very cleaver selling tactic.
  5. I agree that this is funny!! a DH with a sense of humour or a good marketing ploy?? I wonder if his wife sneaks clothes in as l sneak bags in!!!
  6. I would like to see some bags:p
  7. That is absolutely hilarious! hahaha. I'm sure some people bid on the stuff just for kick and giggles because of the story haha.
  8. HAHA. I'd die if I came across a post with MY things being sold!
  9. OMG! That is so funny!!
  10. The chuckle for the day
  11. Hilarious - I just showed my husband. Hope I didn't give him any ideas:sweatdrop:
  12. That is too funny!! Like nycgr1 said...where are the BAGS?!?! I'm sure she's got a Fendi or a Gucci somewhere in there! And I'll bet he could find some cute shoes for us, too. :roflmfao:
  13. LOL...the listing description was pure entertainment...:tup:

My favourite phrase was "If she asks me agian, "honey, doesn't this look so retro?" or " isn't this adorably mod?" or "doesn't this dress look so Jackie O?" I might try to pierce my eardrums with a pair of her stilletos."
  14. ...got to say though, mighty ugly retro shirt/dress thingie there.

Reminds me of the guy who sold that wedding dress by wearing it...