Want a Chanel Jumbo Flap in Caviar

1. Hi Ladies,

I have been calling most of the Saks Fifth Avenue for a Chanel Jumbo in Caviar in colors OTHER than Black and Taupe. I would preferably want a Navy or Gray!!! If anyone knows of a SA or their store having one, PLEASE PM me. I desperately need one for Christmas.

I have the S5A card, hence, I will buy it only if it's through S5A and I get to save money on taxes. hehe.

2. I saw a blue/greyish color jumbo at NM in Palo Alto. You can give Linda a call and see if they still have it.
  3. THanks. I am trying to decide from the navy to just the black. What do you think?
  4. I have the black & I love it! You can never go wrong with black but I know how it feels to want to have more color!
  5. I have a black one hence, i need color!
  6. Oh sorry, I thought you were trying to decide between navy and black in post #3! What about violet or white?
  7. I saw a jumbo navy flap at SCP but it was lambskin. It was so dark that I almost thought it was black.

8. SOrry I have a black in east west. I didn't elaborate. You are ok. Yes Navy is eliminated.
  9. To be really honest, Saks doesn't buy a lot of color for Chanel...your best bet is Neiman's or a Chanel Boutique...
  10. Does anyone know if Neimans ever carried the jumbo caviar in purple? I know they have lampskin but, I would prefer the caviar.