Wanna tell you about the girl I love...my, she looks so fine!

But it's not all about practicality of course, the Manhattan PM is beautiful too. :girlsigh:She looks chic and sophisticated, but not prissy or fussy. She's professional enough for work, but doesn't mind going casual either. I was worried about her looking too small on me (I'm not a petite girl), but in reality, she's proportionately perfect for me. I am in serious love with this bag! :love:

You know, I've bought and returned/traded/sold several (OK....five) bags over the past few months, trying to find the right one for me. I've even ventured :wtf: into the realms of other designers, but I keep coming back to :heart: LV. People complain about the Manhattan being heavy because of all the hardware, but after carrying Chloe for a few weeks, this LV is a featherweight. After returning the Tulum GM, I thought maybe I wasn't a Mono girl, but I've had zero hesitation about carrying this bag - somehow it doesn't feel ostentatious at all.

And thats another reason added to my Why-should-I-buy-a-manhattan-pm list. -sigh-
Your photos have melted my knees :drool: I'm DYING to get a Manhattan PM !

Congratulations :smile:

I'm really hoping I'll join ya in less than 2 months - the practical side of me is being lured by a Saleya or Duomo - but it looks like you're able to fit quite a bit in your manhattan...

Manhattan vs. Duomo is a really, really tough choice - I was faced with that exact same thing. I looked at both of them last weekend. Before I had the Manhattan, I was leaning toward the Duomo...I just fall in love :heart: with it every time I see it. However, I already have a Damier Speedy, which is awfully similar, and I didn't have a Mono bag. I'm ecstatic about the choice I made, but Duomo is still on the list!