Wanna see my new Violet bag??

1. I bought this lilac violet beauty on the last day of PCE last week, and decided to share pics with you Coach gals! It's a true lilac color and it will be perfect as my late winter and Spring bag. The size is perfect for me to carry all my essentials, it's not too big or too small, and the strap clears my elbow in one swoop.

I especially like that they made the brass clip accent on the front instead of OVER the zipper closure as they did previous Hamptons hobo models in the past! :tup:
    DSCN6158.JPG DSCN6165.JPG
  2. Very nice bag. I wish Coach made more purple bags. Looks great on you too!
  3. Very flattering on you!
  4. the color is beautiful:heart:
  5. So cute! I love that color on you. Congrats
  6. And here's some pics of my stuff that fits inside.....
    DSCN6172.JPG DSCN6170.JPG
  7. Oooh pree-tee! :drool:
  8. It's very nice! It looks great on you and it's larger than I expected! Congratulations on a beautiful bag!
  9. That is a beautiful bag. Lilac is my second fav color behind PINK. Very, very cute!
  10. Congrats!!!
  11. Thanks!! I like pink too don't get me wrong - but I fell in love with this color when I saw it at the boutique. I couldn't decide between the violet satchel or hobo at first, but then I figured I prefer wearing on the shoulder than carrying on the arm.
  12. oooh . . . pretty; so pretty. There seems to be more of the rose & peony available in the spring collection.
  13. I saw these recently at the Coach store. I loved them both, but I the satchel appeared to be a bit small for me. Very nice color in these bags. Congratulations - it looks great on you.
  14. Great color and style! I love the clip on the front.
  15. I am going to have to purchase a voilet bag of my own , I love the color more everythime I see it ! It looks great on you