Wanna see my new Chanel Shoes?

1. These are my new shoes already from the fall 2006 collection! I wanted a pair of flats to wear comfortably, and I fell in love with these, they became mine today, and I wanted to share:yes: Next, I think I will have to have the sling backs with a little heal.

Well, darn it, I can not post the photo again. Sometime it works for me, and sometimes it doesn't. shoot! I love these shoes, even the soles!:rolleyes:
  2. try again! We MUST have photos!!!
  3. I tried! again and again! I don't know what is wrong with my computer. They are so elegant. IMO. I love them and I have vowed to take only cabs when I wear them! Can I email the photo to you, Swankymamaof3? Poor cal already had to do this for my python skins! I will see my internet guru tomorrow, I hope he can help me!
  4. they are from the nex luxe line. There is a chain incorporated, but woven in a differnt way from the classic Chanel weave. I really love this style! The bags to match are TO DIE FOR! Wait until you see them. Maybe they are not released in the US yet?
  5. Photo, Photo, Photooooo!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  7. yikes, I am trying! and, you know they stole my heart because the sales begin tomorrow, and of course, the are not going to be included! But, how in the heck could I resist! They are SO PERFECT, for me, anyway.

Please, someone explain to me, that when I click on the little paperclip, sometimes, something happens, but, most of the time, NOTHING! trying ladies!:blink:
  8. ^ maybe the picture is too large?
  9. if only that were the case, I could reduce it, but, for some reason when I click on the paperclip, it acts as if I have done nothing at all. :blink: I have posted photos before, but recently, I can't get past the very first click! Odd, isn't it?:oh:
  10. have you tried 'manage attachments' and then uploaded it?
  11. ahhhh, I think this worked! My camera doesn't do them justice!:love: :rolleyes: :heart:
  12. I wish I had a better photo!
  13. I agree...maybe you should edit it....and make it a bit lighter.
  14. yikes, I am a computer loser! I have no idea how to do that! :cry:
  15. yay, finally! those are hot, congrats! :biggrin: