Wanna see my apartment?

1. [​IMG]
    My balcony (it overlooks the pool.)

[​IMG]
    The view (It's much prettier at night, though.)

[​IMG](Normally you can see the CN Tower out that window. It was smoggy that day.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great pics...I spotted your speedy on the couch LOL

3. My parents visited me the past couple of days. They helped me do a little photo shoot before they left. My mom goes, "Do you want me to move the bag?"

I'm like, "NO!"

4. Haha! Caitlin, you're so cute! Your apartment looks great! How are you liking Toronto?

5. I love it! I have a job, I'm getting my health card, I've established a routine, and I'm starting a medical terminology class in January.

I'm not at the 'grown-up' job with the 'grown-up' paycheck yet, but I'm getting there.

6. ^That sounds great! The grown-up stuff will come in time. (I'm working on all that too)

7. So glad to hear that you are settling in! Your apartment looks splendid and that view...:nuts:

8. My building is right behind a church. (I might just have to close the blinds if I decide to do anything unholy in the middle of the afternoon!:graucho: )

9. Your apartment looks great! Love the pics.

10. Very nice apartment!!!!

11. Oh wow. If I had my own place... it would not be that CLEAN! haha. I have so much crap it's not funny.

12. I don't have a problem with keeping stuff off the floor . . . I just HATE dusting!

13. Your apartment looks very cozy but where's your closet :upsidedown: ?

14. looks like you have a great view! I LOVE big windows that let a lot of sunshine in!

15. love ur place:heart: