Wanna make MONEY? Sell your Inferno Zucca!

Yeah, but thats still a bit of a ripoff, especially since the outlets were selling it for 25% off. If someone offered it to them for 200 I guess that would be okay, but they are asking for 200 so its a bit different--just mo

And someone on LJ mentioned to them the $256 Zucca ending price and they raised it to $220.00.

Yeah, but thats still a bit of a ripoff, especially since the outlets were selling it for 25% off. If someone offered it to them for 200 I guess that would be okay, but they are asking for 200 so its a bit different--just mo

I don't know that I'd call it a "rip off". It's not available at the outlets and that's just about what you would have paid for it retail after taxes or shipping (which the person selling may have done).

I'd happily pay that for a Foresta Zucca and I'm guessing the Inferno Zucca is about to become as rare as the Foresta Zucca. Seems like everyone who has one loves it and isn't likely to be giving it up.

OMG! I'm feeling the need to cling to mine and maybe even sleep with it. And I only paid just over a 100 for it when I got it. Not that mine would sell for that much since I now have crayon marks in it :roflmfao:.