Tech Wanna know how to rack up a $1000 cell bill without using your phone?!?!?

i would send a copy to his parents, so they can know what kind of son they raised. this is money that should be spent on your children, he is taking directly from them.

if my son ever treated a woman like this, i would go after him like a mad hornet.

OMG I am soooooooo goign to do that!! :smile:)

Thanks guys...i am so frustrated with him right now but whatever. I have my health, my children, a good job, a reeeeeally cute guy friend who is definently helping me out through all of this ;) (we're just friends!!) and my family. I told him that he is responsible for the bill and he already made payment arrangements which i made sure he did. he finally came clean about being with this girl although his words were "we're not official yet". Idiot. He thinks that if he waits for my divorce ot be over to finally "get" with her that will score him points. I mean, he didnt even keep it in his pants during our marriage, now all of a sudden he wants to play by the rules?!?!? geez.

omg, what a a-hole! Make sure you make him sign a contract with you or something along those lines to make sure he pays that crazy bill! Oh and make sure he pays for any interest that's going to be on the bill. (I think I watch too much people's court) And like everyone else has said, make sure you cut that phone off!

Jeez. I'd report the phone lost. That's what I did when I'd signed a phone for my ex SO and we broke up on bad terms. Luckily I didn't give him a chance to rack up the bill like that. I'm sure there's something an attorney can do about this, or at least keep them as proof of adultery for your divorce.

Aww sweetie....you need to call tmobile right now! I know this is his fault but he's an a$% and is not going to deal with it and this could ruin your credit rating. So call them NOW and try to get them to retroactive the plan and then pay the $200 and cancel it now!!
In the alternative...you could say that it was stolen by your ex-husband and press charges against him! (Not sure what the exact situation is)!

that sounds like a great idea....why the hell should YOU pay for his phone bill???? he's such a f:cursing: a hole...i can't believe he did that. Call t mobile and tell them the phone was stolen and that you will not be held accountable for that bill...don't give in!!! FIGHT IT!!:tup:

what comes around goes around, he will get his due.

keep strong for those kids, it sounds like you really have your self together. they will look up to you someday for this, they really will.

just keep your payments in order, it is important to keep your credit seperate from this kind of ridiculous behavior.

If you haven't spoken to a lawyer yet, you really, really need to. I had a friend who was in a similar situation with a cheating husband except that the husband completely denied the affair and then claimed that my friend had all sorts of mental issues, etc. Even though she had copies of phone bills and hotel bills, etc., the a**hole husband claimed that he was just friends with this other woman and that he needed her as a confidant because of his marital difficulties.

If you're husband has consulted an attorney, he may have already crafted a divorce strategy to minimize his financial responsibility.

You should definitely call the tmobil and see what you can work out with them. Also, if you're husband isn't willing to make payment of his portion of the bill, that's technically fraud (incurring charges without any intent of paying). I doubt that you could actually get him arrested on it (I'd ask at least) but maybe you could at least threaten to report him.

Good luck and please, please be careful for yourself.

Wow, what a jack a$$! I've read your other threads, but this one takes the cake. How can he still pretend nothing is going on. What a loser. Throw yourself a party for being rid of him before it was too late and take him to the cleaners in court.