Wanna help me pick Accessories????

?

What should I get for my azur speedy?

1. Damier Azur Mini Pochette Accessoires

2. White Multicolor Wapity

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi ladies and gents!

I've been on and off of the purse forum over the last couple of weeks do to exams...(which btw aren't over yet! I still have 6 more in the next 4 weeks!:sweatdrop: ) So I haven't been spending much time on here...which could be a good and bad thing! There are so many posts I've missed out on! But I check when I can on updates on the price hike and the azur line...

Anyways, this is why I'm posting...I'm excited to get the Damier Azur Speedy and am in need of a small accessory! Maybe one that will coordinate with the Azur. Here is what I am considering!:p

Damier Azur Mini Pochette Accessoires $215 before price hike...

or...

White MC Wapity around $200-250 ish on eBay....

Which should i get? I already have a Mono Partition (Wristlet) and a Damier Mini Pochette to go with my Damier Speedy... so that's why I'm having the hardest time deciding...I would love to get both if I could...but not at this moment!:sad: Should I be "matchy-matchy" (I tend to coordinate my access..) Or go for the "casual cuteness" of the mc wapity?

I'd appreciate any suggestions or comments....TIA!!:flowers:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

254864277_79fa9a30b2_m.jpg 254865778_262c2cb848_m.jpg wapity mc wht $335.jpg
  2. get the white Wapity :nuts:! it's so cute :love:

3. thanks sandra...I almost can't resist it's cuteness...!

4. Hi There...
    Did you get the Damier Mini Pochette separately or is this the bag that comes w/the bucket. I didn't think they had the mini pochette in the Damier print w/the cute chain strap.

BTW - I think the MC Wapity would be cute.

5. go for the MPA, it is so cute!!! I love my wapity but I think that will be great to have both speedies and their matching pochettes. If you dont like the thing most of PFérs call matchy-matcy(it makes me laugh it sound soo funny) then go for the Wapity. I wish i could have a matching accesorie 4 each bag but I´m poor hehe...

6. another vote for the white MC wapity here!

7. no matter what you will get, you will be happy. they are both really cute! i have the mc wapity and i love it, i also want the azur mini pochette. so if i had to take a decision i would buy the mini pochette.

8. damier azur mini pochette!

9. My vote is for the Damier Azur mini pouchette. It will be so cute with the bag!

10. I think the mini pochette will be cute with the bag but I also love the mc wapity.

11. My vote is for the Damier Azur mini pochette. I think it is elegant as well as adorable for its size. I love the wapity because it's sooo cute and fun. :heart: :yes: You can't lose either one is just too adorably cute!:yes: :yes: :flowers:

12. Thanks everyone for your help...it's such a hard decision!

btw, maxie...you can order the damier pouch as a replacement piece for the Damier Marais... the pochette is $140 and the chain is $60.

Its a great deal...cheaper than the mini pochette and two inches larger in length!!!

13. I agree damier azur pochette is cute but MC wapity is adorable!!!

Wapity...!

14. Question... did you have to prove you had a Damier Marais to order the replacement?

TIA for the answer!

That DOES sound like a great deal!

What a tough decision! erm.. I'm thinking the mini damier azur pochette. Yes - that's my vote.

But the wapity is cute too!

15. I am no help, because I can't pic...like them both...I am sure you'll love either one!