Bottega Veneta

Walnut Large Campana

Alessa9 Posted By Alessa9 Posted Nov 12, 2013

1. Hi, everyone! Just wanted to share with all of you my new BV bag. It's from the S/S 2014 Cruise Collection and I love the color! I was debating on whether to go for a pop of color such as Trefle or Fraise but decided a neutral would be a great addition to my Watteau Large Veneta. I wanted to get either a Belly or a Campana, but they only have the Large Belly in Ebano and Nero here, so I got the Campana. Thanks for letting me share the excitement!

Attached Files:

2. Nice choice! What a great neutral. Enjoy it!!

3. Walnut is a beautiful color. I like it too. Congratulations.

4. Very nice! Congrats! :smile:

5. Oooo, what a magnificent bag your collection. Congratulations! :biggrin: Wear it in good health!

6. Which one would be closer to true color pic 1 or 2? Xx

7. Picture 2's color is closer to the actual color IRL.

8. It's really lovely. I love the idea of it with white. The color reminds of Balenciaga's Sahara from 2008. It was a terrific neutral.

9. Thanks :smile:

10. This would be my ideal shade medium belly, not sure if bv currently have

11. #13 Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    It depends on which shade you prefer. I think Antique is too light, too much like Pearl. Walnut has a warmer tone than Alabastre. If you're looking for something lighter than Walnut, then I would suggest Alabastre.

12. I saw the Cervo hobo in Alabastre. It's a beautiful color. But here's the thing, I think walnut will hide dirt and wear a little better. And I think it would complement white really nicely. Alabastre might compete with it a bit. With white being big for SS2014, I'm very tempted to get something in Walnut. Imagine a nude wedge sandal and this bag!!

I've been considering the sloane. It'd be great if it came in this color but I have to admit, your Campana is DREAMY!!!!

13. The sloane is available in walnut on the BV website. It's done in light calf leather.

Attached Files: