WallStreet Scarf

so how do we get these?

does anyone know if these will be in stores? besides the NYC one...I might want to wait than fight for getting the one I want.

however I bet there will be tons at the Wallstreet when they open..what day do they open again? the 22nd?

so how do we get these?

does anyone know if these will be in stores? besides the NYC one...I might want to wait than fight for getting the one I want.

however I bet there will be tons at the Wallstreet when they open..what day do they open again? the 22nd?
I am sure you will get your scarf on the first round. But I wouldn't sleep on it either.

Pigleto, thanks SO much for posting these pics! I'm going to be the lone dissenter here and say that although this is a special issue, LE, etc., I'm not really loving it, and I think I'll be able to live without this one.

i think they are cool...but i believe i'm going to pass on them too. i hope they help you ladies make some decisions (or did i just make them worse? :graucho: )

I need to see them in person. I am not 100% about the colors.

I like the red, white and blue one...bc its red, white and blue...

but they just don't pop out...so I need to see them in person.

I am thinking I might wait to get mine until they come into stores rather than call and get from Wallstreet and not get to see them.

nothing jumps out of me...but I want one to go with my collection of passage des....

Wow big thanks for posting the photos!

I'm leaning towards black (of course) but also orange/red. Depends on how it looks on me. Love the postage stamp look - I bet it will be super cute folded up.

I'm in NYC in early August, wondering if they'll still be around?