Wallet Zipper Woes... Suggestions?!

1. So I love my large compagnon ink (whistle?) wallet, it's huge, and I get lots of compliments on it :heart: but after a few weeks the zipper's silver finish started coming off (going a coppery color), and the fob fell off :crybaby: I don't want to bend the piece on the wallet since it looks like it could break right off, and I have glued it several times closed with various glues, but the glue never stays on. It's annoying since it was half the price of a city :cursing: and I just go around now with my wallet open and broken... I really wish i had gotten a money, or the motorcycle style with the tassles... Anyone have a similar experience?
    I would take it in to their location in New York for them to fix, but at the moment I'm in Bulgaria... :shrugs: Suggestions please ???!!!
    Bal Zipper 2.JPG Bal Fob 2.JPG Ink Bal Wallet 2.JPG
  2. I would try and put the zipper back on and gently bend the piece to keep it in there...I did that with one of my whistle bags.....no problem....
  3. This is actually a hook wallet, not whistle. I have a hook bag and the fob came off my bag about 10 minutes after I took it out of it's sleeper for the first time. My DH got some pliers and tightened the ring up and now more than 9 months later I haven't had a single problem. Good luck!

4. Thank you!! I will try it with pliers - I was afraid it would snap right off, but i guess if it worked for you guys I'll give it a go. I didn't think it was a whistle, it's a hook! :flowers: