Wallet Suggestions???

1. I have been looking at wallets for days now and I can't decide. I would really appreciate some input from others. I already have a legacy leather french purse and I like it for times when I need a smaller wallet but I would like one with a little more capacity. I know there are some wonderful options but I can't seem to settle on one. These are the ones I'm considering:

*Chelsea Leather Accordian Zip Around- I really like this style but I can't figure out where to put dollar bills. My other issue with this wallet is the leather. I could probably do the black or chocolate but I was kinda hoping to get something in the bleecker line. I like the signature stripe ones but for daily use I'd really like leather.

*I like the checkbook wallets because of the space they have but I don't like that they open up so much. That is what I like about the accordian wallets.

*I really like the hamptons leather signature checkbook wallet but for the reason listed above and because I'm afraid its going to be really thick, I hesitate.

I did try the bleecker compact clutch and thought it would work but it didn't have enough CC slots for me.

So, if anyone is still reading this :p ...can I get some ideas or suggestions??

Thanks!! :girlsigh:

2. What about the slim envelope? It can hold a checkbook if you use the bank cover. It has a lot of card slots, doesn't open all the way, and stays slim.

3. Karen - If you don't mind mixing brands, take a look at the Balenciaga Compagnon zip around wallet. You can fit two cards per slot, coins, paper money, a checkbook as well as receipts and other stuff. I had always been on the lookout for a perfect wallet and this one has not disappointed me. Mine is green, but there are more neutral colors. The leather is a soft, shooshy goat. Good luck in your search. Here are some pics of my Compagnon:

vfcompin.jpg vfcompout.jpg vfcompout1.jpg vfcompout2.jpg
  4. Thanks so much for your suggestions. I actually had a Balenciaga wallet, you aren't lying, that thing will hold a TON!! I'm switching from LV to Coach and I love the fact that Coach wallets have so much more storage space in them but there are just so many to choose from. The problem I am having is finding a style in a leather that I like.

Love that green color on the Balenciaga wallet!! Thanks for the pictures!

5. I like the slim envelope too- mine also has a inside zipper pocket...

6. I can't help much. I just got a Chelsea Slim Envelope and a Chelsea Accordian. I am going to try them both out tomorrow by putting my things in them to see which holds more and which I like more. I know it is between these 2 wallets. I too have been looking for months. I do not like the checkbook wallets and the smaller wallets are just too small. And these 2 do not open up to wide-so to speak. Anyway, just wanted to say good luck on your search!:tup:

7. [​IMG]

8. I have the chelsea accordion wallet in mineral and I love it! It has been my favorite wallet to date and the most functional to me. I put my cash in the area next to the zipper pocket that says coach in gold.. if you can figure that out :p It is also big enough for me to put my checkbook in (i don't have a chk book cover so I don't know if it would fit a chk book and cover)

It has 12 credit card spaces and I have 2 CC's in some of my slots. It has a lot of room just to hold random stuff like receipts and business cards.

I bought mine at PCE in june and then I went to the outlets and saw what I guess is last years wallets that looked just like mine except in different colors so you may want to check there if you decide to go with this one. I love the brown though! Good luck in your search!

9. Thanks so much for the suggestions!! I am going to try and make it to the outlet tomorrow and see if there is anything there that I like.

10. I got a Soho wallet with checkbook cover,
    I am looking for a different style as well I'm leaning towards a french purse or a zip around, I really love the ones with ID spots.

11. Well I looked at a bunch of wallets today and I still don't know what I want. I'm trying to coordinate something with my khaki/black carly and my black ergo tote but I can't seem to find anything that I like.