Wallet - still in great condition

1. If anyone has a doubt about getting a wallet because of its steep price, I would highly recommend that you buy one. My mother gave me her epi french purse that she has had for 7 or 8 years and it is still in great condition and very durable. She said she got it when the cost was in the low 400's and now its $635! I have been using it for months now and i love it! Even though you could buy a bag instead of a wallet, the wallet is so worth the money.
    wallet 1.jpg wallet 2.jpg wallet - inside.jpg
  2. Thanks for sharing! The wallet looks great after so many years. I've been thinking of getting one eventually and it's good to know they hold up so well.
  3. That looks really good for it's age. Thank's for posting!
  4. what a beaut!
    thanks for the positive testimony of the lifespan of a Louis!
  5. I have an LV wallet and it has been used and abused extensively and it's in great shape still. That's why I buy LV. It stands up to the test of time. Thanks for sharing.
  6. True..LV wallet is very durable..
  7. THanks for the thread. I've been looking at diff. styles of the LV line. Browsing all the different lines before I make my purchase on a wallet.
  8. great to know!!!! I'm still very undecided about a wallet...right now I am okay with a small wallet like a ludlow...I need to see the bigger wallets in person (like zippy, zip wallet, pochette wallet, FP and koala).
  9. It looks amazing... thanks for sharing! :biggrin:
  10. wow! i hope my perle vernis lasts at least half as long as that one!
    it loks great for 8 years!
  11. wow that looks amazing! I held an Epi koala yesterday at the boutique and was amazed how light it was compared to Coach wallets. But balked at the USD652 price but looking at your mum's wallet it seems a good investment!