wallet-sized pink eye candy for beauxgoris

bete_noire

Sep 11, 2006
As promised, the pics of the Quarzo zip wallet. Given my truly dismal and woefully inadequate photography skills, I also included the far more true-to-life seller's photo. My own attempts to sharpen and correct the colour seemed to give it a weird pallor and shrivelled look in the weave. There's not a single white wall in our house and nothing photographs with any resemblance to reality, which doesn't help either. The wallet is actually quite lovely in person, and will easily pinch hit as a clutch. When my Magnolia Montaigne arrives in a week or so, I'll have my husband take over the role of photographer, so the bag has a shot at looking right.

Attachments

• quarzoseller'spic.jpg
    quarzoseller'spic.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 1quarzozip.jpg
    1quarzozip.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 2quarzozip.jpg
    2quarzozip.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 283
I agree the colour will really pop against a dark BV. I saw a medium Quarzo Veneta at the boutique yesterday and it reminds me of bubble gum pink! :supacool:

As promised, the pics of the Quarzo zip wallet. Given my truly dismal and woefully inadequate photography skills, I also included the far more true-to-life seller's photo. My own attempts to sharpen and correct the colour seemed to give it a weird pallor and shrivelled look in the weave. There's not a single white wall in our house and nothing photographs with any resemblance to reality, which doesn't help either. The wallet is actually quite lovely in person, and will easily pinch hit as a clutch. When my Magnolia Montaigne arrives in a week or so, I'll have my husband take over the role of photographer, so the bag has a shot at looking right.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:yahoo::yahoo:Another eye-candy wallet....it's my wishlist but i hope to find the parma color if possible....OMG~~It's so fabulous! Congrats~~