Wallet or pochette accessories

1. Hi, I am about to purchase my second louis piece and I was hoping you could help me decide. I was planning on getting the pochette accessories for my speedy 30 for make up, etc. I am also really leaning toward the porte tresor wallet, though. The wallets are so pricey, are they really worth it??
  2. What about the pocket agenda? I just got a damier one to go with my new speedy and I luv it.
    I holds cash , a checkbook if you want and 4 credit cards.
    It's slim, which is what i luv and only costs 180.00!
    I'd like a wallet, a french purse, but can't justify it after getting a handbag for 585.00.
    good luck in decidiing-but i'd do the wallet before a pochette.
  3. It took me a few years to get my first LV wallet and I have NO REGRETS at all!!! I am with you on the price of the LV wallets but to me it's worth every penny!:love:
  4. Ooooh, I will check out the pocket agenda too! Thanks for the great idea!! If not, maybe I can squirrel some money and save up for the wallet later! Thanks girls! :smile:
  5. I have 4 wallets and they have been extremely durable and one of them is going on 20 YEARS!
  6. buy the wallet!!! :biggrin: (unless you already have a really nice wallet)
  7. I say buy a wallet.
  8. I would suggest getting the wallet first because you can use that with any bag & still look fab when you pull it out!
  9. I would go for the wallet as well. I find it to be a very good investment!
  10. I vote wallet too! That way you always have a great wallet no matter which bag you use!!
  11. i'm going to say, pochette accessories
  12. The porte tresor wallet is fabulous. You'll get so much use out of it. That or the koala wallet, which is also gorgeous :graucho:
  13. Wallet!!