wallet help

1. So i've been lusting over the damier koala FOREVER but then thought....I need a little variety..I'm hoping to get the Trevi PM, and Macao clutch so I thought I need something different...Any suggestions? The Eugenie looks nice, but i'm not sure....I want something that's going to last and the better deal as far as money goes and what you get...make sense?

Thanks! :biggrin:
  2. I love the Eugenie. I love how many credit cards it holds.
  3. I love the Damier Koala!
  4. I have the zippy wallet!! I love it!!!
  5. How about the pochette in vernis pomme ... I love how I can use mine with any of the LV bags I have (and non-LV for that matter). The color is yummy too!
    bday9.jpg bday10.jpg
  6. Second vote for Eugenie!
  7. Epi eugenie or koala wallet in vernis
  8. Eugenie sounds like a plan ;) Or I saw a Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet @ Nordies....the leather was SOOO soft....and it was $168.00 :smile:

9. side track - i agree with leesh, marc jacobs' wallets are so very soft!

for me, i'd prefer the french purse or eugenie (if you have a biggr bag)
  10. I looked into the french purse, it's so cute, but I couldn't live with only 4 cc slots :sad:
  11. i love the multicolore koala
  12. Another vote for Eugenie
  13. Hmmm.... that's a tough one.

I like the MC Zippy, Vernis Zippy, and the Eugenie. :tup:
  14. i'm paranoid about the eugenie's clasp getting scratched :sad:....maybe MC zippy? hmmmm OR....french purse in damier :smile:
  15. Oh...for Damier something in Pomme is gorgeous!! It goes so well with the red interior. I also have the Trevi and I have the Pomme agenda (I went with the Damier Koala wallet) but the Pomme is sooooo pretty with anything Damier!!