Wallet Disappointment & Another New Wallet

My former coworker used to work at Neiman's and she once told me that they were very selective about what forms of payment they took. :shrugs: Their loss.

You made me feel much better, thanks! I didn't get another Vernis because I'm starting to feel I have too many red pieces plus the canvas is so low maintenance :yes:

Too many red pieces?! You are one lucky girl! I'm on the process of getting "too many red pieces" that you are talking about ;). My new found love is Vernis!

Oh, and I've never had a problem with the clasp -- on mine, it is very durable and still very shiny after three seasons of use!

I have the same wallet and am really enjoying it, as it is very durable. I have never heard of the clasp falling off, and so far it has held up very well.

LV does warranty their items for a year, so I'm surprised that person with the other French wallet had to pay when her clasp fell off.

I too, love the pomme zippy and that will be my next wallet. I will inspect it so it does have deep embossing. Thanks for the heads up.

Enjoy.

Btw, I was kinda worried about how the left side looking at it from the top was kinda further apart from the wallet but all the wallets looked like that & I saw 4 of them. (Btw 4th pic). Sales associate said it is normal & once I start putting stuff in the slots & stuff it will be fine. Anyone with a French purse notice this also :?:

LVFrenchPurse.jpg

Yes, I see what you mean....how the flowers are showing more on top of the left side of the picture compared to the top of the right side of the picture. I don't see how using the wallet will even this out. It's more of how the canvas was cut unevenly, kwim?

It's a gorgeous wallet, though.