Wallet Decision

1. I was going to LV today, but decided to wait next week so I can buy more than one item. I'm currently deciding on a wallet for everyday use. What's more suitable for a 16 year old high school guy?

- Zippy Organizer from the Vernis line (if so, what color?)

- Zippy Organizer from the Mini Lin line

- any wallet from the MC line (if so, which one?)

Decisions, decisions...!! Need help.

2. Personally I like the zippy mini lin! It's more understated than vernis or mc, IMO. Good luck with your final decision!

3. Hey I am a 17 year old guy and I would vote for either the pomme zippy organizer or what I just bought, the LV Cup zippy organizer

4. MC EUGÉNIEEEEE! :biggrin: it's beautiful!

5. i choose the pomme zippy, i am using that one now and LVoe it!!!

6. Have you seen the eugenie? (Did I spell that right? :confused1: )

7. i would go for the zippy in pomme

8. Damier Zippy or Groom Zippy or Monogram Zippy!!

9. if you are a boy, then I would say something in damier or a wallet from the suhali line! x

10. I just got the Epi Eugenie wallet in black and absolutely love it. I highly recommend it but the only thing is that it comes in Ivoire or Black only...there is a MC version but I haven't seen it in person yet. There are lots of slots for cards and a zippered coin compartment in the back. This wallet feels less bulky than the PTI or the pochette wallets and the clasp in the front is really pretty!

11. I think that the damier zippy organizer would be great for a male. Well anyone, but great for a male.

12. I too agree that for a guy, a Damier Zippy wallet would suit you best.

13. MC Zippy!

14. ITA!!! Eugenie!!!!!!!!!!!!