Wall Street store commemorative scarf

I would love one of these if you do get a corporate price! I love NY and this would be a great way to remember many happy days there....

One for London would be wonderful, but doubt if anything new is opening here, we are quite spoilt already!

Count me in, i would love one. My Hermés store in Sweden didn´t get de passage Tokyo since they didn´t think it would sell !! I hade to buy it when I went to London.

Anyway, I get a bit confused now. How many scarfs with stamps has there been? I only have the one from Paris, but I saw one on Ebay a few months ago whith a motive from Hawaii. It was in a orange/yellow color. Anyone who has that one?

OOh yes! I'm in! Does anybody have a willing SA (e.g. fat with comissions from bags you've purchased) who'd be willing to arrange a corporate/group buy? I'd be willing to trust any of the senior members of the board with cash/paypal upfront if someone could pull this caper off. best, steph.

I am on the list! I think it comes in 3 color patterns...and all are like interested color combos like orange/red and there is a blue and something....and I forget the others...but they are colors normally not put together.