waitlist - how does this work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm new and I only recently got blown away by LVoe. I really like some new pieces that will be coming out later this year but how exactly does waitlisting work? I live in NYC and most likely going to either the LV in Macys or SoHo. Do I visit the store and tell them which LV I want or could I just give them a call? When I waitlist for the LVs, does that mean they'll leave one for me and am I obligated to buy it if I don't like it when I see it?

Sorry for so many questions!

2. You can call and put yourself on the waitlist but I like going there in person because then I can make sure they take down all my info properly. I think N. American boutiques won't make you put down a CC #. (My boutique won't even let me do that.) When it comes in, you are NOT obligated to buy the bag although they will hold one for you for 48 hours. Hope that helps.

3. ^^
    Agreed. It's good to use a regular SA, I have found out. I've received a call each time a new limited bag comes out that I'm waitlisted for....usually a couple days before the release to come and take a sneak peek.

4. My boutique in MI would hold only 24 hours

5. This question has been asked many times in the past and there are numerous previous threads already opened. I suggest using the search feature in the tab at the top right corner of the page. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.