Waiting sucks!

1. oh oh oh!! Technically I am now a proud owner of the gorgeous Trevi PM :yahoo:. My cousin managed to find a trevi for me in New York. However, I won't be getting it until I visit her end of March :crybaby:. So in the mean time all I have are some pics of my new lovely for me to drool over. Here's one...

Unfortunately the front pleat looks a bit squashed. I've asked my cousin to make sure that its stuffed properly and that the pleats are nice and even when she stores it. Do you think the pleats will eventually straighten out? I posted in the clubhouse but haven't got a response yet. I'm really curious...

P2200038.jpg
  2. very nice! i think the pleats will even out - new canvas is forgiving. have a good time in New York and safe travels!

3. I think the pleat will straighten. Congrats on a fab bag!

4. OMG LOVE IT!!!! I would love for this to be my next bag!!

5. Congrats on the bag! I know what you mean about waiting. I am waiting until the end of the month to get my Damier speedy 25. It seems like time is taking forever!! But you have to wait until the end of March?? It must be agony for you.:sad: Like everyone says though it will be here before you know it and you'll be showing it off!

6. congrats on yr new bag,....glad u show all...:tup:

7. Congrats! You must be super excited! The pleat will definitely straighten out -- I think canvas looks GREAT once you start using it!

8. Congrats! I totally hear you about the waiting. The three months until watercolors hits is TORTURE!

9. Beautiful! Congratulations!

10. Very nice!! Congrats!!

11. Thanks everyone!!! I don't know how I feel actually. I was desperately waiting for a trevi, and now that I've found her I'm still waiting to meet her...Oh I hope there will be chemistry when I do :love:. I never got the chance to try on the PM at the boutique, only the GM was available then. I guess I'll just have to be content with pics for the time being. My cousin was so cute, she did a reveal of my bag for me in her blog lol...but don't worry, they are for my eyes only ;)

12. congrats!

13. congrats! i got this baby a few months ago but couldnt use it at all until now as i was on holiday. I was so excited once i got to finally use it!

14. Yay congrats ! I'm impatiently waiting for when I can buy the trevi too.. arghhhh

15. congrats.. lucky you.. this piece is really hard to find..
    I just place an order from Elux.. it was one lucky day I was browsing and it's popping out there, so i dont take a chance ofloosing it, I just place an order..now I am waiting to be shipped...cant wait...