waiting on call from Coach store.... countdown begins

1. and Ergo.... I am so excited!

I will post pics from work!! :yahoo:

They charged my card today and asked for overnite shipping - so we shall see - if not, it should be here Saturday!! ( throw in saturday because it is going to the store i order from, and even though they ask for overnite, doesnt always happen - that happened to me w/ Medium Lily....)
  2. ooh, can't wait! it looks so pretty in the catalog...
  3. :nuts:OMG!!!!! I can't wait to see it!!!
  4. I am so excited to see it!! I want one of these too so I can't wait to see yours!:drool:
  5. Is it khaki/pond, or patent leather??? oooo!!! I can't wait to see it!
  6. i promise to post as soon as i get back to my desk - i am so freakin excited i hope i love it ! I am big bag girl and am afraid she will be too small... but the color is tdf in the catalogue so i am hoping the color alone will win me over

i am bringing my tattersall scarf to tie on her too....
  7. Patent!
  8. :nuts: I will be on here waiting all day!!!! I'm really excited to see this one!!!! :love:
  9. Can't wait to see it!!! :nuts: :tup: :nuts:
  10. the tattersall scarf will look amazing on her!!! i cant wait for the pics!
  11. OMG! OMG! Why do you wanna tease us like this?!! :graucho:

I can't wait to see!!
  12. OMG!!! Yay!!! I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see the pictures
  13. hobo or tote?!
    very excited to see this one also!!:happydance:
  14. Wow, congratulations! I thought that the pond patent leather Ergos weren't being released until the end of the month though, that is according to Coach Customer Service though.
  15. Which is it??? I need to know too. Is it a hobo or a tote? I can't wait to see the pics!!!