Waiting List for Miroir Bags??

1. Hi everyone,

I was in a LV store in Germany a few weeks ago and asked about the miroir bags. I got a snobby SA this time and he said, well we don't know when we will get them. So I said, they should be coming out in December. He said, oh yes you're right. So I said, that I am interested in the pochette and speedy. Oh well, they will only get one or two bags of each. I said, that cannot be and asked to be put on the waiting list and he said, THERE WILL BE NO WAITING LIST!!!!:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: And all I can do is just always come back and ask.

This can't be, right? I think he was just bulls... me and I am really pissed. I have left a lot of money in that store and he is telling that I cannot have this bag.

Does anybody know about this waiting list thing for the miroir bags? I can't imagine that.
  2. I think a lot of members on this board have already put their names on the waiting list for the Miroir bags...maybe you should go and speak to the manager about it?
  3. That is a good idea, Karman. I did not think of that yet. I just wanted to make sure that there is a waiting list because I read that in the board too. But isn't it just rude? *sniff*

Thanks for your input!
  4. I would go to another store...get on their waiting list and then go to the store where they dont have a waiting list...buy something and then say "Oh and im on the waiting list for mirrior"
  5. I put my name on the waitinglist at the Frankfurt store. They usually don't take your name if they are not familiar with you. You need to be firm and tell them nicely to take your information anyway.
  6. I have been on the list since early JUNE!
  7. I'm not on the list here but maybe I should be.:push:
    I hope you find a store that will add you to their list.
  8. I am going to check the Charlotte and Raleigh stores next weekend. I'll keep you posted.
  9. @ suweena: Believe it or not, I was at the Frankfurt store. I am actually a good client there, bought almost all my bags and scarfs there.
    Thanks for the info. I will go to the store right after work tomorrow and raise hawock!! :smile:)
    I am really interested in the silver papillon. Which ones do you like?
  10. Chanelrocks:

Some Frankfurt SA are so snob. I was lucky to have a good one.

I put my name for the silver speedy and gold pochette. The manager told me that I will get them in December.

BTW, there's no waiting list for the groom line accessories, they are seasonal items and will be avalible for 6 months start late September.