Waiting is killing me.

1. I placed an order for my black togo and red clemence...two weeks ago...when am I supposed to receive them? the man said in a year? Is that true?
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh I want them sooon :sad: the worst part is waiting it suxxxx

2. The thing is that nobody really knows. It could be a couple of months to a year. Hang in there! I'm sure it will be here soon. :flowers:

3. Hermes has anticipated your frustration! Fortunately, they have created a range of other highly addictive collectibles to obsess you in the indefinite interim - like small leather accessories and scarves!

:smile:

I placed my first podium order 2 weeks ago. I am hoping (possibly against hope!) to get The Call in 6 months.

Good luck!!!

4. I placed an order for someone else last year and got the bag within 3 months and my friend placed and order before me and got it in 7 months. So hopefully it won't be the whole year.

5. You'll need to apply the Hermes law as follows: if you have the funds ready and waiting, then it will take a year. If you need to save a bit more or have treated yourself to another bag or item while you wait, you can guarantee you'll get the call in about 6 weeks!

6. LOL

I might be in big trouble!!

7. i placed my order 6 months ago and trust me i understand where you are coming from. the wait has been horrible so far. though to be honest I have actually picked up a birkin during this waiting process....hahaha

8. I have been waiting for one year now and I can tell you...it has been hard.

9. :tup::tup::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. LOL! so true!

11. I've been waiting for 4 weeks now and it seems months:s I even dream about it...

12. If every Birkin or Kelly is readily available, maybe the thrill of owning one would not have been as swell, and the price would not be justifiable.

13. actually that is my secret wish. maybe then the appeal for some about the b. would cool down and it also would not be hyped that much anymore. wishful thinking i know

14. Patience is a virtue......

15. I'm too afraid to order anything. I am a strange combination of logic and impulse shopper. I think by the time the bag arrived I would have already spent the money or talked myself out of it. I think I am better left to searching the stores for the bag I want and letting that desire shift from time to time until I find just the right thing at just the right time. As visual a person as I am, I am also worried that when it arrived, something wouldn't be as I had imagined. Anyone else agree?