waiting for UPS....

1. im waiting for my 2nd BBag! the suspense is killing me lilac oval....im just sitting & lurking at PF waitin for ups.....im dead curious!!!!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

oh my lilac, my lilac....where art u thou???:rolleyes:
  2. Post pics when you get your lilac oval! That's such a pretty color!
  3. Oh congrats!!! I request pics ASAP! I :heart: lilac!! :love:
  4. yay! i've been waiting all morning and just got mine haha. hope you don't have to wait much longer!!!
  5. lol that's soo funny I just got my black one today...lol...everyone's getting one today!
  6. Congrats! Hope you like it. Can't wait to see pics.

I'm waiting for FedEx to bring me my new Prada today so I know exactly how you're feeling.
  7. Did you get it yet?
  8. I'm waiting with you over here:popcorn: . Ever since you announced that you are getting an oval in lilac I've been dying to see pics! Hurry UPS, Hurry!
  9. I have a new bag coming for me today too. Unfortunately I am stuck at work and waiting for one last project to finish before I get to go home. Hopefully I will finish it (waiting for another coworker to bring me needed documents), rush home and be able to catch the UPS guy or else I have to wait all day tomorrow for it. Uggh!
  10. :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
  11. dizzy girl you are so cute. :p I am waiting too.:whistle:
  12. It's cruel and unusual punishment, the waiting.......especially when it is "out for delivery" and every time you hear a truck you jump for joy, and then the 5 minutes you go to run to an ATM or pick up a coffee, they try to deliver and you are not there! Once I even drove all around trying to find the fedex guy thinking he was still in my neighborhood. I know, pushing it too far!

Hopefully the UPS man will be there first thing in the morning!

13. :search:Is it there yet? The suspense is killing me!
    Ooooh, Lilac Oval, that is gonna be beautiful!!
  14. Congrats, don't forget to post pics when u receive her...it's a great color....i'm also waiting for a few items (my HG - that is 02 fbf season 2, ink oval clutch and bottega veneta fish coin purse), can you imagine i have to wait for 3 times...hahahah but in different time for each item to arrive....oops, i forgot my INK work as well, it will takes another 10 business day....sigh.....:sad:
  15. still waiting.....:shrugs: