waiting for my "new" luxe bowler bag!!

1. thanks to the ladies in authenticate this for helping me make this decision, I have won this baby!! I am so excited! I believe I got a pretty good deal on it from eBay.. only paid $1576+shipping..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My week has been horrible until now.. nothing mends a broken heart quite like Chanel, no? :yahoo::love::wtf::boxing:

:heart::heart:

2. Congrats, I can't wait to see modeling pics when you get her! Hey, she's still new, new to you! She's gorgeous.

3. Wow.....that is a real mood swinger....gorgeous!!!:heart:H

4. wow! congrats, it's very nice

5. Congrats! Sounds like a good deal

6. Ohhh, you did so well!!! :nuts: I briefly owned this beauty... it was $2595 I believe, so what you paid for it is unbelievable!! :nuts: I absolutely love the shape of the luxe bowler... it's one of my favorite bags (aside from flaps of course hehe). :love: :p Aww, I know what you mean about a broken heart :cry:... I indulged in some retail therapy today too... men suck. :blah: Anyway, post modeling pics once you get her!! :tup: Congrats!! :yahoo:

7. Congrats! Do post modeling pics once you get her!

8. men come and go, Chanel is forever! ahah! :heart:

9. You scored an amazing deal! I love the Luxe bowler sooo much. Congrats!!

10. Gorgeous!! Congrats on a great bag and a great buy.......

11. what an amazing price! congrats!

12. I love that bag~! And such a great price too!! Congrats!!!!!

13. Haha, that's cute. :p :heart:

14. wow...she's pretty....congrats!

15. Wow, such a good deal! I've been hunting for this bag but I'm afraid of eBay. Congrats on your new bag!